- Plyometric Squat
Plyometric exercises are those that have some element of jumping in them, which obviously engages the thighs. Squats are basically the most targeted thigh exercise you can do. Plyometric squats, therefore, are one of the very best moves to incorporate into a plan to reduce fat.
- How to Do It
- To begin, stand with feet approximately shoulder-width apart.
- Squat down until your knees are at a 90 degree angle.
- Then jump up from this position and land still in a squat. Use all the strength that you can muster from your legs and butt to power the jump.
- Try to come down as gently as you can with your knees still bent. Don’t land on your toes but keep your weight over your heels. If this move hurts your knees, reduce the angle of the squat until you’re comfortable.
- Work up to 3 sets of 8 reps.